HPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 01 vacancy | Haryana Public service commission released notifications, apply HPSC jobs online @ www.hpsc.gov.in. Haryana Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of HPSC recruitment notifications to fill 01 (one) Deputy Director Fisheries vacancies.
HPSC jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Deputy Director Fisheries|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Govt Dept Name||www.hpsc.gov.in|
Deputy Director Fisheries: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Deputy Director Fisheries should have MSC in relevant specification from a recognized institute / university or BSC / B.F.Sc from a recognized institute / university or PG diploma in relevant specification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 56100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 32 to 45 years as on 13th September 2018
Selection Process:- HPSC Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the online test and personal interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online.
- Male General / Reserved other state : Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- All Female: Rs. 125/- (Rupee One hundred twenty five only)
- SC / BC / SBC / EBP / ESM of Haryana: Rs. 125/- (Rupee One hundred twenty five only)
- PH:- No fee
How to apply for HPSC recruitment 2018:- Applicantsmay apply online through official website www.hpsconline.in on or before 13th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 13th September 2018