HWB recruitment 2020 to fill 277 vacancies | Heavy Water Board released notifications for freshers, apply for HWB jobs online @ hwb.gov.in. Heavy Water Board has come up this year by releasing the number of HWB recruitment notifications to fill around 227 vacancies in different cadres like Heavy Water Board Technical Officer-D posts – 28, HWB Upper Division Clerk jobs – 20 & Various Posts
Advertisement Number:- HWB/1/2020
hwb recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||227|
|Official web Portal||hwb.gov.in|
Technical Officer-D: 28 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the HWB Technical Officer-D job should have Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with a minimum of 60% marks in the respective discipline with 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 67700/- Per Month
Upper Division Clerk: 20 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join HWB Upper Division Clerk posts should have a Degree with Typing Knowledge.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16000 – 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st January 2020.
- Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee: 40 years
- Technical Officer-D: 18 to 27 years
Selection Process:- HWB will be conducting the Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST category, PWD (Divyangjan) candidates, Ex-servicemen and Women Candidates: Nil
How to apply for HWB recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through HWB official website hwb.gov.in from 11th January 2020 to 31st January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 11th January 2020
Form Submission End Date: 31st January 2020