44 Jobs found
IACS recruitment 2019 to fill 44 vacancies | Indian Association for the Cultivation of science released notifications, apply ICAS jobs offline. Indian Association for the Cultivation of science has come up this year by releasing the number of ICAS recruitment notifications to fill 44 (Forty Four) MTS vacancies.
ICAS jobs 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||MTS|
|No of Vacancies||44|
|Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Official web Portal||www.icas.res.in|
MTS: 44 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for MTS should have matriculation and ITI.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 1st August 2019
Selection Process:- Written Examination and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through DD in the favor of Indian Association for the Cultivation of science (IACS) payable to Kolkata.
- All Others: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/Female: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five Hundred only)
How to apply for ICAS vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates send to The Registrar, Indian Association for the Cultivation of science, Jadavpur, Kolkata on or before 14th October 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 14th October 2019