4 Jobs found
IARI recruitment 2020 to fill 04 vacancies | Indian Agriculture Research Institute released notifications for apply IARI jobs online @ iari.res.in. Indian Agriculture Research Institute has come up this year by releasing the number of IARI recruitment notifications to fill around 04 vacancies in different cadres like Indian Agriculture Research Institute SRF posts – 03, IARI Semi-Skilled Labour- 01 Post
iari recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||SRF, Semi-Skilled Labour|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Official web Portal||iari.res.in|
SRF: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the IARI SRF job should have M.Sc in Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology/Plant Pathology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates having Post Graduate degree in basic sciences with 3 Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of Master’s Degree should have NET qualifications and 2 years of research experience as mentioned in OM No.Edn./6/27/2014/HRD dated 13th July 2015, OM No. Agril.Edn../6/27/2014/HRD 9th October 2015 of the council and OM SR/S9/Z09/2018 of DST dated 30th January 2020.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Semi-Skilled Labour: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join IARI Semi-Skilled Labour posts should have Matriculation (10th).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
SRF: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join IARI SRF posts should have M.Sc with two years of research experience or Ph.D. in Biotechnology/Plant Molecular biology. Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following: A. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. B. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
SRF: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join IARI SRF posts should have M.Sc or Ph.D. in Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology/ Entomology with 4 years /5 years of Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates having Post Graduate degree in basic sciences with 3 Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of Master’s Degree should have NET qualifications and 2 years of research experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per IARI Rules.
Selection Process:- IARI will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for IARI recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
Venue of Interview:- Division of Plant Pathology, ICAR-IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 24th February 2020
Interview Date: 27th February 2020