IBPS Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 1167 Vacancies – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 1167 Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees-X Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ibps.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees-X application form.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees-X|
|No. of Vacancies||1167|
|Job Location||All India|
PO/ MT-X: 1167 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IBPS PO/ MT-X job should have A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2020.
- PO/ MT-X: 20 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- IBPS Selection process will be on the bases of Online Examination (Preliminary and Main) for PO/ MT-X vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for PO/ MT-X vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWBD: Rs. 175/- (Rupee one hundred seventy-five only)
- Others: Rs. 850/- (Rupee eight hundred fifty only)
How to apply for IBPS Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website ibps.in from 5th August 2020 to 26th August 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th August 2020
Closing Date: 26th August 2020
Challan Payment: 26th August 2020
Last Date for Printing Application: 10th September 2020
Preliminary Examination Date: 3rd, 10th and 11th October 2020
Main Examination Date: 28th November 2020