IBPS Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 647 Vacancies – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 647 Specialist Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ibps.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Specialist Officer application form.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||647|
|Job Location||All India|
Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-X): 647 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IBPS Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-X)job should have Degree, Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MBA, LLB and More Details Check Official Notification.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 23rd November 2020.
- Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-X): 20 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
Selection Process:- IBPS Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Main Examination for Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-X)vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-X)vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- All Others: Rs. 850/- (Rupee eight hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ PWBD: Rs. 175/- (Rupee one hundred seventy-five only)
How to apply for IBPS Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the official website ibps.in from 2nd November 2020 to 23rd November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 2nd November 2020
Closing Date: 23rd November 2020
Preliminary Exam: 26th & 27th December 2020
Main Examination: 24th January 2021