ICCR Jobs 2020 to fill 32 vacancies | Indian Council for Cultural Relations released notifications, apply ICCR jobs online @ www.iccr.gov.in. Indian Council for Cultural Relations has come up this year by releasing the number of ICCR recruitment notifications to fill 32 (Thirty Two) Programme officer, Assistant Programme officer, Assistant, Stenographer and LDC vacancies.
ICCR jobs 2020 News
|Name of Post||Programme officer, Assistant Programme officer, Assistant, Stenographer and LDC|
|No of Vacancies||32|
|Official web Portal||www.iccr.gov.in|
Programme officer: 08 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Programme officer should have Degree from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Assistant Programme officer: 10 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Assistant Programme officer should have Degree from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination or personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: No fee
How to apply for ICCR vacancies 2020:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.iccr.gov.in on or before 6th May 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 6th May 2020