16 Jobs found
ICFRE Jobs 2020 to fill 16 vacancies | Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education released notifications, apply ICFRE jobs offline. Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has come up this year by releasing the number of ICFRE recruitment notifications to fill 16 (Sixteen) Multi-Tasking Staff, technician and more vacancies in different cadres.
ICFRE jobs 2019 Hiring
|Name of Post||Multi-Tasking Staff, technician and more Posts|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Official web Portal||www.icfre.org|
Multi-Tasking Staff: 12 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Multi-Tasking Staff should have 10th class standard from a recognized board.
- Salary Structure:- Level 01
Technician: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Technician should have 10th class standard from a recognized board with ITI.
- Salary breakup:- Level 02
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 16th January 2020
Selection Process:- personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through demand draft in the favor of Director, IWST payable at Bengaluru.
- General/OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three hundred only)
- SC/ ST: No fee
How to apply for ICFRE vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the Director, Institute of Wood science and technology, 18th cross road, PO Malleswaram, Bengaluru on or before 16th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 16th January 2020