ICMR Jobs 2022 Notification to fill 3 Vacancies – Indian Council of Medical Research has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 3 Project Research Scientist Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Offline application form can visit the official website at icmr.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Project Research Scientist application form.
Indian Council of Medical Research Jobs 2022 Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Name of the Post||Project Research Scientist|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
ICMR Project Research Scientist Notification Info
Project Research Scientist-III (Medical)/ScientistD (Medical): 1 Posts
- Qualification: Postgraduation degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with 5 years of experience OR Postgraduate displume in medical subjects after MBBS with 6 years of experience OR MBBS degree recognized from MCI with eight years’ experience in medical subjects after MBBS degree.
- Salary Details: Rs. 67000/- per month
- Age Limit: 45 years
Project Research Scientist-II (Medical)/Scientist-C (Medical): 1 Posts
- Qualification: Post graduation degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one year experience OR Post graduate diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with two years’ experience OR MBBS degree with 4 years of experience in medical subjects after MBBS degree.
- Salary Details: Rs. 64000/- per month
- Age Limit: 40 years
Project Research Scientist-V (Non-Medical)/ Scientist-C (Non-Medical): 1 Posts
- Qualification: 1st class master degree in Life Science from a recognized university with 4 years of experience. 2nd class master degree+ PhD degree in relevant subject as mentioned above from a recognized university.
- Salary Details: Rs. 51000/- per month
- Age Limit: 40 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with their applications in the prescribed form, duly filled in all respects along with all required supporting documents and certificates, duly self-attested, on the email: [email protected] or by post within the scheduled date and time for submission of applications, i.e. on or before 25th January 2022.
Notification Date: 27th December 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 25th January 2022