ICMR Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 80 Vacancies – Indian Council of Medical Research has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 80 Assistant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at icmr.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant application form.
Indian Council of Medical Research Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||80|
|Job Location||All India|
Assistant (Group-B): 80 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ICMR Assistant job should have Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute and Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office / Power Point).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 3rd December 2020.
- Assistant: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
Selection Process:- ICMR Selection process will be on the bases of Computer Based Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/EWS/Women: Rs. 1200/- (Rupee one thousand two hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- PWBD: Exempted Fee
How to apply for ICMR Vacancy 2020:- Interested Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website icmr.nic.in or pgimer.edu.in from 7th November 2020 to 3rd December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 7th November 2020
Closing Date: 3rd December 2020
Admit Card Available: 21st December 2020
Computer Based Test Date: 3rd January 2021