IGCAR recruitment 2018-19 to fill 248 vacancies | Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research released notifications for freshers, apply IGCAR jobs online @ www.igcar.gov.in. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has come up this year by releasing the number of IGCAR recruitment notifications to fill around 248 vacancies in different cadres like Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Technical Officer posts -04, IGCAR Scientific Assistant/C post 13, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II post 114 & various vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 03/2018
igcar jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant/C, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II|
|No of Vacancies||248|
|Location||Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official web Portal||www.igcar.gov.in|
Technical Officer: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IGCAR Technical Officer job should have BE/ B.Tech 60% mark in relevant Discipline or B.Arch.
- Salary Structure:-Rs. 56000/-Per Month
Scientific Assistant/C: 13 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join IGCAR Scientific Assistant/C posts should have Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Architecture/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering with 60% mark.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 44900/- Per Month
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 114 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Category-II job should have SSC with Science and Mathematics Physics, Chemistry with 60% mark/ ITI .
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10500 – 12500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 17th June 2018.
- Technical Officer: 18 to 26 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, PH for 10 years
- Scientific Assistant/C: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, PH for 10 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 18 to 22 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, PH for 10 years
Selection Process: – IGCAR will be conduct the Written Examination for IGCAR vacancy and after exams candidates will be invited for Skill Test and Personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for IGCAR vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Technical Officer: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- Scientific Assistant/C, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II, Technician/C , Upper Division Clerk/ Stenographer Grade-III: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Exempted from fee
How to apply for IGCAR recruitment:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online though the website www.igcar.gov.in from 18th May 2018 to 17th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 18th May 2018
Closing Date: 17th June 2018