IGIMS recruitment 2020 to fill 45 vacancies | Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science released notifications for freshers, apply for IGIMS jobs online @ igims.org. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science has come up this year by releasing the number of IGIMS recruitment notifications to fill around 45 Sr. Resident/ Tutor vacancies
igims recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Sr. Resident/ Tutor|
|No of Vacancies||45|
|Official web Portal||igims.org|
Sr. Resident/ Tutor: 45 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IGIMS Sr. Resident/ Tutor job should have Medical qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act. MCI/ DC (For Dentistry) recognized P.G. qualification of MD/ MS/ MDS-(For Dentistry) in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/ Medical specialty. A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine, from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 67700 – 71800/- Per Month
- Resident/ Tutor: 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- IGIMS will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Sr. Resident/ Tutor vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
How to apply for IGIMS recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
Venue of Interview:- Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Science, Sheikhpura, Patna-14, Bihar.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 21st January 2020
Interview Date: 5th & 6th February 2020