IGIMS Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 83 Vacancies – Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 83 Nursing Officer, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at igims.org. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Nursing Officer, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist application form.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Nursing Officer, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist|
|No. of Vacancies||83|
Nursing Officer: 27 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IGIMS Nursing Officer job should have B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc (Post-Certificate) /Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/University. Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council. OR Diploma In General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/Board or council. Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council. Two Year Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist: 23 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IGIMS Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist posts should have 10+2 with Science Subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology) and 2 years regular Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any Govt. recognized university/institution with One year relevant experience in a Laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 29200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st October 2020.
- Nursing Officer: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for EBC/ BC
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for EBC/ BC
Selection Process:- IGIMS Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Nursing Officer, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ EBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for IGIMS Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website igims.org from 10th October 2020 to 31st October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 10th October 2020
Closing Date: 31st October 2020