IIEST Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 51 Vacancies – Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 51 Temporary Faculty, Visiting Faculty Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at iiest.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Temporary Faculty, Visiting Faculty application form.
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Temporary Faculty, Visiting Faculty|
|No. of Vacancies||51|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIEST Temporary Faculty job should have bright academic background having a Ph.D degree with first class (minimum 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale) at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level in the relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IIEST Visiting Faculty posts should have A senior faculty member/retired faculty member of a reputed Academic Institute/ University having a PhD degree with more than 15 years of teaching and research experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 75000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 10th August 2020.
- Temporary Faculty: 60 years
- Visiting Faculty: 68 years
Selection Process:- IIEST Selection process will be on the bases of Online Interview.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIEST Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website iiest.ac.in from 28th July 2020 to 10th August 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 28th July 2020
Closing Date: 10th August 2020