IIT Bhubaneswar recruitment 2018-19 to fill 03 vacancies | Indian Institute of Technology released notifications, apply IIT Bhubaneswar jobs online @ www.iitbbs.ac.in. Indian Institute of Technology has come up this year by releasing the number of IIT Bhubaneswar recruitment notifications to fill around 03 vacancies in different cadres like Indian Institute of Technology Project Scientist posts – 01, IIT Bhubaneswar Project Assistant jobs – 01, Technical Assistant – 01.
Advertisement Number:- IITBBS/R&D/RP161/Rec/14/2018‐19
iit bhubaneswar recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Project Scientist, Project Assistant, Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official web Portal||www.iitbbs.ac.in|
Project Scientist: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIT Bhubaneswar Project Scientist job should have Ph.D in Mechanical/Manufacturing/ Metallurgical Engineering preferably in welding.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 48200/- Per Month
Project Assistant: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IIT Bhubaneswar Project Assistant posts should have B.Tech./ B.E. in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Technical Assistant: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIT Bhubaneswar Technical Assistant job should have Diploma/ B.Tech. / B.E. in Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per Company Rules
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.iitbbs.ac.in and Submit the signed hard copy of application form along with self-attested copies of testimonials to send Assistant Registrar (R&D), Administrative Building, IIT Bhubaneswar, Argul – 752050 Khordha, Odisha.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 10th September 2018