16 Jobs found
IIT recruitment 2019 to fill 16 vacancies | Indian institute of technology released notifications, apply IIT jobs offline. Indian institute of technology has come up this year by releasing the number of IIT recruitment notifications to fill 16 (Sixteen) Deputy Registrar, Project Engineer & Estate officer and more vacancies.
IIT jobs 2019 News
|Name of Post||Deputy Registrar, Project Engineer & Estate officer and more Posts|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Location||Mandi (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Govt Dept Portal||www.iitgmandi.ac.in|
Deputy Registrar: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Deputy Registrar should have master degree.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 78800 – 209200/- Per Month
Project Engineer & Estate officer: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Project Engineer & Estate officer should have
- Salary Structure:- Rs 67700 – 208700/- Per Month
- Deputy Registrar:- Maximum 50 years
- Project Engineer & Estate officer:- Maximum 45 years
Selection Process:- Interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for IIT recruitment 2019:- Applicants may apply through official notification of Indian institute of technology on or before 7th October 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 7th October 2019