IIT recruitment 2018-19 to fill 29 vacancies | Indian institute of technology released notifications, apply IIT jobs offline. Indian institute of technology has come up this year by releasing the number of IIT recruitment notifications to fill 29 (Twenty Nine) Junior Assistant, Deputy Registrar and various vacancies in different cadres.
IIT jobs 2018 hiring
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant, Deputy Registrar|
|No of Vacancies||29|
|Govt Dept Name||www.iitp.ac.in|
Junior Assistant: 16 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Junior Assistant should have degree or 10th / +2 with 1 year diploma in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Level 03
Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Deputy Registrar should have master degree in any discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Level 12
- Junior Assistant: Maximum 27 years
- Deputy Registrar: Maximum 50 years
Selection Process:- personal Interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through DD in the favor of IIT Patna payable eat Patna.
- Group A: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- Group B: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- Group C: Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three hundred only)
- SC/ST: No fee
How to apply for IIT recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates / DD send to the Deputy Registrar (Admin), IIT Patna, Bihta, Patna on or before 5th November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 5th November 2018