Indian Air Force Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 235 Vacancies – Indian Air Force has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 235 Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at indianairforce.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch application form.
Indian Air Force Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch|
|No. of Vacancies||235|
|Job Location||All India|
Flying Branch: 69 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Indian Air Force Flying Branch job should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Ground Duty Branch (Technical & Non-Technical): 166 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Indian Air Force Ground Duty Branch (Technical & Non-Technical) posts should have minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University. More Details Check Official Notification.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2022.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years
- Ground Duty Branch (Technical & Non-Technical): 20 to 26 years
Selection Process:- Indian Air Force Selection process will be on the bases of Online Examination for Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- After filling in the online application form, the examination fee of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) for AFCAT entry (not applicable for NCC special entry) may be paid online through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application. No cash or cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted towards payment of examination fee.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website indianairforce.nic.in from 1st December 2020 to 30th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st December 2020
Closing Date: 30th December 2020