163 Jobs found
Indian Air Force recruitment 2018-19 to fill 163 vacancies | Indian Air Force released notifications, apply Indian Air Force jobs online @ www.indianairforce.nic.in. Indian Air Force has come up this year by releasing the number of Indian Air Force recruitment notifications to fill 163 (One hundred and sixty three) AFCAT (01/2019) Entry (Air Force Common Admission Test) and NCC Special Entry vacancies in different cadres.
Indian Air Force jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||AFCAT (01/2019) Entry (Air Force Common Admission Test) and NCC Special Entry|
|No of Vacancies||163|
|Govt Dept Name||www.indianairforce.nic.in|
AFCAT (01/2019) Entry: 163 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for AFCAT (01/2019) Entry should have Degree in any stream / BE / B.Tech / +2 / Four year Graduation / integrated PG Degree / Degree in commerce.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 56100 – 110700/- Per Month
NCC Special Entry: Posts Not mentioned
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join NCC Special Entry should have NCC Air wing senior division C certificate.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 56100 – 110700/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2018
Selection Process:- Indian Air Force Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- AFCAT: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- NCC Entry: No fee
How to apply for Indian Air Force recruitment 2018:- Aspirants may apply online through official website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in from 1st December 2018 to 30th December 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 30th December 2018