242 Jobs found
Indian Air Force recruitment 2019 to fill 242 vacancies | Indian Air Force released notifications, apply Indian Air Force jobs online @ www.indianairforce.nic.in. Indian Air Force has come up this year by releasing the number of Indian Air Force recruitment notifications to fill 242 (Two hundred and Forty Two) AFCAT (02/2019) Entry (Air Force Common Admission Test), NCC Special Entry and more vacancies in different cadres.
Indian Air Force jobs 2019
|Name of Post||AFCAT (02/2019) Entry (Air Force Common Admission Test), NCC Special Entry|
|No of Vacancies||242|
|Govt Dept Portal||www.indianairforce.nic.in|
AFCAT (02/2019) Entry: 218 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for AFCAT (02/2019) Entry should have Degree in any stream / BE / B.Tech / +2 / MBA / MCA / MA / MSC.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 56100 – 110700/- Per Month
NCC Special Entry: Posts not mentioned
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join NCC Special Entry should have NCC Air wing senior division C certificate.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 56100 – 110700/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2020
Selection Process:- Indian Air Force Hall Ticket 2019 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- AFCAT: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- NCC Entry: No fee
How to apply for Indian Air Force recruitment 2019:- Aspirants may apply online through official website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in from 1st June 2019 to 30th June 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 30th June 2019