Indian Air Force recruitment 2019 to fill Group X & Y vacancies | Indian Air Force released notifications for freshers, apply Indian Air Force jobs online @ www.indianairforce.nic.in. Indian Air Force has come up this year by releasing the number of Indian Air Force recruitment notifications to fill around Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade) & Group Y (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF (S) and Musician Trade) vacancies.
indian air force recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Group X & Y|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Official web Portal||www.indianairforce.nic.in|
Group X: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Indian Air Force Group X job should have Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 33100/- Per Month
Group Y: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Indian Air Force Group Y posts should have Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 26900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Candidate born between 19 January 1999 and 01 January 2003 (both days inclusive).
Selection Process:- Indian Air Force admit card 2019 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Group X & Y vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
- All Candidate: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Indian Air Force recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.indianairforce.nic.in from 2nd January 2019 to 21st January 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 2nd January 2019
Form Submission End Date: 21st January 2019
Examination Date: 14th to 17th March 2019
Apply Online Start on 2nd January 2019