Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 358 Vacancies – Indian Coast Guard has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 358 Navik, Yantrik Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Navik, Yantrik application form.
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Post||Navik, Yantrik|
|No. of Vacancies||358|
|Job Location||All India|
Navik (General Duty): 260 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) job should have 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 21700/- Per Month
Yantrik (Mechanical): 31 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik (Mechanical) posts should have 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 29200/- Per Month
- Navik (General Duty): 18 to 22 years (Born between 01-08-1999 to 31-07-2003 (both dates inclusive)) and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Yantrik (Mechanical): 18 to 22 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Indian Coast Guard Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Computer Based Test, PFT and Medical Exam.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Navik, Yantrik vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 5th January 2021 to 19th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th January 2021
Closing Date: 1u9th January 2021
Date for Priny ot of the e-admit card: from 10 day prior of Stage-I Exam
Tentative Stage-I Exam Date for Navik (GD & DB) & Yantrik: Mid/End March 2021
Tentative Stage-II Exam Date for Navik (GD & DB) & Yantrik: End April/Early May 2021
Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Date for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Early August 2021
Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Date for Navik (DB): Early October 2021
Date for Exam Result: Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 20 days
Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Aug 2021
Date of Training for Navik (DB): Oct 2021