Indian Navy Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 210 Vacancies – Indian Navy has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 210 SSC Officer–June 2021 (AT 21) Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at joinindiannavy.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the SSC Officer–June 2021 (AT 21) application form.
Indian Navy Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||SSC Officer–June 2021 (AT 21)|
|No. of Vacancies||210|
|Job Location||All India|
SSC General Service (GS/X)/ Hydro Cadre:- 40 Posts, SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC):- 16 Posts, SSC Observer:- 06 Posts, SSC Pilot:- 15 Posts, SSC Logistics:- 20 Posts, SSC X (IT):- 25 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the Indian Navy Executive Branch job should have BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with PG Diploma or MBA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]:- 30 Posts, SSC Electrical Branch General Service (GS):- 40 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Indian Navy Technical Branch posts should have BE/B.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in Relevant Disciplines.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
- More Details Check Official Notification
- For Sl.No.01, 02, 05, 06, 07 & 08:- Candidates should bear between 2nd July 1996 & 01st July 2002
- For Sl.No.03 & 04:- Candidates should bear between 02nd July 1997 to 1st July 2002
- For Sl.No.09:- Candidates should bear between 2nd July 1996 to 1st July 2000
Selection Process:- Indian Navy Selection process will be on the basis of Medical Examination, Merit List & Interview, and the last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for Indian Navy Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the Indian Navy official website joinindiannavy.gov.in from 18th December 2020 to 31st December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 18th December 2020
Form Submission End Date: 31st December 2020