IOCL Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 5 Vacancies – Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 5 Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV, Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at iocl.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV, Junior Engineering Assistant-IV application form.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV, Junior Engineering Assistant-IV|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IOCL Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV job should have B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC(NCL) candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/ identified for PwBD positions.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000 – 105000/- Per Month
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant-IV posts should have Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000 – 105000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 30th November 2020.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: 18 to 26 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV: 18 to 26 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD
Selection Process:- IOCL Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV, Junior Engineering Assistant-IV vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Ex-SM: Exempted Fee
How to apply for IOCL Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website iocl.com from 7th December 2020 to 21st December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 7th December 2020
Closing Date: 21st December 2020
Tentative Date of Written Exam: 3rd January 2021