37 Jobs found
IOCL recruitment 2020 to fill 37 vacancies | Indian Oil Corporation Limited released notifications for freshers, apply for IOCL jobs online @ iocl.com. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of IOCL recruitment notifications to fill around 37 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV vacancies
Advertisement Number:- PR/P/44 (2019-20)
iocl recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV|
|No of Vacancies||37|
|Official web Portal||iocl.com|
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 33 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) job should have one year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000 – 105000/- Per Month
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech Fitter-cumRigger)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech Fitter-cumRigger)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV posts should have one year of post-qualification experience in maintenance/overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas/Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal/Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemical/Heavy Chemical/Fertiliser/Power Plants/large industrial establishment.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000 – 105000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st January 2020.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV: 18 to 26 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV vacancy should pay the below charges through online SBI e- collect only.
- General, EWS, OBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
How to apply for IOCL recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through IOCL Official Website iocl.com from 20th December 2019 to 17th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 20th December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 17th January 2020
Last Date Of Receipt Of Printout Of Online Application: 1st February 2020
Form Along with Supporting Documents By Ordinary Post Tentative Date Of Written Test: 2nd February 2020
Likely Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result:7th February 2020