IOCL Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 57 Vacancies – Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 57 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, Junior Technical Assistant-IV Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at iocl.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, Junior Technical Assistant-IV application form.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, Junior Technical Assistant-IV|
|No. of Vacancies||57|
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 49 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) job should have 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000 – 105000/- Per Month
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV posts should have 3 years Diploma in instrumentation/ instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ PwBD candidates against Reserved/ identified for PwBD positions.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000 – 105000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st October 2020.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, Junior Technical Assistant-IV: 18 to 26 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- IOCL Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Skill Test, Proficiency Test, Physical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, Junior Technical Assistant-IV vacancy should pay the below charges through SBI e – collect only.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
How to apply for IOCL Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website iocl.com from 12th October 2020 to 7th November 2020. After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the scanned soft copy (one pdf file with a maximum size of 20 MB) of print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him / her, along with all self-attested supporting documents as per Annexure-II of Advertisement & a photograph under self-attestation, to [email protected] on or before 28th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 12th October 2020
Closing Date: 7th November 2020
Last Date of Receipt of soft copy (pdf)/ hard copy of print out of online application form along with supporting documents: 28th November 2020
Examination Date: 29th November 2020