ITBP recruitment 2018-19 to fill 390 vacancies | Indo-Tibetan Border Police force released notifications, apply ITBP jobs online @ www.itbpolice.nic.in. Indo-Tibetan Border Police force has come up this year by releasing the number of ITBP recruitment notifications to fill 390 (Three hundred and ninety) Sub-inspector, head constable and constables vacancies in different cadres.
ITBP jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Sub-inspector, head constable and constables|
|No of Vacancies||390|
|Official web Portal||www.itbpolice.nic.in|
Sub-Inspector (Telecom): 17 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Sub-Inspector (Telecom) should have degree in engineering from a recognized institute / university or passed +2 class with PCM subjects.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Head Constable (Telecom): 155 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Head Constable (Telecom) should have degree in engineering from a recognized institute / university or passed +2 class with PCM subjects.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- as per official notification
Selection Process:- Written Examination last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for ITBP vacancies 2018:- Aspirants may apply online through official website www.recruitment.itbppolice.in from 4th September 2018 to 3rd October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 4th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 3rd October 2018