Jamia Millia Islamia Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 6 Vacancies – Jamia Millia Islamia has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 6 Professor, Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at jmi.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Professor, Assistant Professor application form.
Jamia Millia Islamia Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
Dean-School of Election Management and Technology: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Jamia Millia Islamia Dean-School of Election Management and Technology job should have i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. in management with a focus on communication/ marketing/ PR/ Advertising and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/ or research/ policy papers., ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college, and/ or experience in research at the University/ National level institutions/ industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at the doctoral level., iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and the technology-mediated teaching-learning process., iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 144200 – 218200/- Per Month
General Management Faculty/ Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Jamia Millia Islamia General Management Faculty/ Assistant Professor posts should have i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master degree (essential) and/ or Ph.D. (desirable) in Management/ Public Administration/ Public Policy from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university., ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR., iii) Notwithstanding anything contained candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET., iv) NET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET is not conducted.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 79800 – 21500/- Per Month
- Dean-School of Election Management and Technology: 58 years
- General Management Faculty/ Assistant Professor: 56 years
Selection Process:- Jamia Millia Islamia Selection process will be on the bases of the Interview and last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant from willing and eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma, may please be forwarded to the undersigned on or before 30th September 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 22nd September 2020
Form Submission End Date: 30th September 2020
Detailed Advertisement & Application Form