Jharkhand Police Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 40 Vacancies – Jharkhand Police has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 40 Instructor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at jhpolice.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Instructor application form.
Jharkhand Police Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Police|
|Name of the Post||Instructor|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
Junior Commissioned Officer: 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the Jharkhand Police Junior Commissioned Officer job should have a Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Constable: 32 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Jharkhand Police Constable posts should have Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Junior Commissioned Officer: 55 years.
- Constable: 50 years
Selection Process:- Jharkhand Police Selection process will be on the basis of the Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format attached below and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
Venue:- Jharkhand Police.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 12th January 2020