69 Jobs found
JIPMER recruitment 2019 to fill 69 vacancies | Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research released notifications for freshers, apply for JIPMER jobs online @ www.jipmer.edu.in. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has come up this year by releasing the number of JIPMER recruitment notifications to fill around 69 Senior Resident vacancies
jipmer recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|No of Vacancies||69|
|Official web Portal||www.jipmer.edu.in|
Senior Resident: 69 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JIPMER Senior Resident job should have MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/ MS/ DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in the concerned specialty will be preferred in respective departments as applicable.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 67700 – 110000/- Per Month
- Senior Resident: 37 to 39 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- JIPMER will be conduct the Written Examination for Senior Resident vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Resident vacancy should pay the below charges through SBI Collect.
- General (UR), OBC & EWS: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- PWD: No Fee
How to apply for JIPMER recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with
(i) Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended)
(ii) Original Certificates with one set of Self-attested copy thereof and
(iii) Copy of the printout of fees paid online. (No fee is required to be payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.)
List of Original Certificates
- Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
- MBBS Provisional/Degree certificate
- DM/M.Ch/MD/MS/DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS, PG Diploma / MD / MS / DNB / DM /MCh)
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Conduct and Character certificate from the Institution/College where he/she completed his/her PG study.
- Identify certificate as per Annexure -I.
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue authority not below the rank of Tahsildhar/ Dy.Tahsildhar or Aadhar card/voter ID/Passport.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 21st September 2019
Interview Date: 15th & 16th October 2019