107 Jobs found
JIPMER recruitment 2020 to fill 107 vacancies | Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research released notifications for freshers, apply for JIPMER jobs online @ jipmer.edu.in. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has come up this year by releasing the number of JIPMER recruitment notifications to fill around 107 vacancies in different cadres like Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Nursing Officer posts – 85, JIPMER Medical Laboratory Technologist jobs – 15 & Various Vacancies
jipmer recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist|
|No of Vacancies||107|
|Official web Portal||jipmer.edu.in|
Nursing Officer: 85 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the JIPMER Nursing Officer job should have a Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 44900/- Per Month
Medical Laboratory Technologist: 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JIPMER Medical Laboratory Technologist posts should have Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 35400/- Per Month
- Nursing Officer: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- JIPMER will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist vacancy should pay the below charges through SBI Cooect.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 1200/- (Rupee one thousand two hundred only)
- PWD: Nil
How to apply for JIPMER recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through JIMPER Official Website jipmer.edu.in from 18th December 2019 to 20th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 18th December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 20th January 2020
Examination Date: 23rd February 2020