68 Jobs found
JIPMER recruitment 2020 to fill 68 vacancies | Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research released notifications for apply JIPMER jobs online @ jipmer.edu.in. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has come up this year by releasing the number of JIPMER recruitment notifications to fill around 68 Senior Resident vacancies
jipmer recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|No of Vacancies||68|
|Official web Portal||jipmer.edu.in|
Senior Resident: 68 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in JIPMER Senior Resident job should have MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute. Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in the concerned specialty will be preferred in respective departments as applicable.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 67700 – 110000/- Per Month
- Not exceeding 37 years for those having Post Graduate qualification. And Not exceeding 39 years for those having DM/M.Ch degree qualification and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- JIPMER will be conduct the Written Examination for Senior Resident vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Resident vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for JIPMER recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies all Certificate and original documents for verification.
Venue of Interview:- Exam Hall, Fourth Floor, JIPMER Academic Centre.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 27th December 2019
Written Test Date: 22nd & 23rd January 2020