23 Jobs found
JIPMER recruitment 2018-19 to fill 23 vacancies | Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research released notifications, apply JIPMER jobs online @ www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has come up this year by releasing the number of JIPMER recruitment notifications to fill around 23 vacancies in different cadres like Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Junior Dietician posts – 02, JIPMER Pharmacist jobs – 09 & various vacancies.
jipmer recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Dietician, Pharmacist|
|No of Vacancies||23|
|Official web Portal||www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in|
Junior Dietician: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JIPMER Junior Dietician job should have Postgraduate degree in Food and Nutrition or Food Service Management and Dietetics or Institutional Management and Dietetics from a recognized University or equivalent or One year experience as a Dietician in a hospital or Medical Institute. OR Degree in Home Science from a recognized University or equivalent or Postgraduate diploma in dietetics from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent or Two years’ experience as a Dietician in a Hospital or Medical Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Pharmacist: 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JIPMER Pharmacist posts should have Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent, One year experience as Pharmacist OR Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institute or Two years’ experience as Pharmacist.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 26th September 2018.
- Junior Dietician: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Pharmacist: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- JIPMER Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Dietician, Pharmacist vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 1200/- (Rupee one thousand two hundred only)
- PWD: No Fee
How to apply for JIPMER recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in from 3rd September 2018 to 26th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 3rd September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 26th September 2018
Tentative Examination Date: 6th October 2018