J&K Bank recruitment 2018-19 to fill 250 vacancies | Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited released notifications for freshers, apply J&K Bank jobs online @ www.jkbank.com. Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of J&K Bank recruitment notifications to fill around 250 Probationary Officer vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- JKB/Rectt/2018- 1579
jk bank recruitment notification 2018
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer|
|No of Vacancies||250|
|Official web Portal||www.jkbank.com|
Probationary Officer: 250 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for J&K Bank Probationary Officer job should have Graduate / Post-graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute (UGC/AICTE approved).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- Probationary Officer: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen
Selection Process:- J&K Bank will be conduct the Online Written Examination for Probationary Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Probationary Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking), IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets.
- General: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
How to apply for K&K Bank vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.jkbank.com from 20th October 2018 to 6th November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 20th October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 6th November 2018