JK High Court Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 28 Vacancies – Jammu Kashmir High Court has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 28 Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Compositor, Electrician and Driver Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at jkhighcourt.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Compositor, Electrician and Driver application form.
Jammu Kashmir High Court Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Compositor, Electrician and Driver|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Job Location||Jammu Kashmir|
Qualification for JK High Court Hiring 2020
- Senior Scale Stenographer:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Senior Scale Stenographer job should have graduate with diploma in stenography.
- Junior Scale Stenographer:- Aspirants who decided to join Junior Scale Stenographer posts should have graduate with diploma in stenography.
Age Limit for JK High Court Posts 2020
- Senior Scale Stenographer: 18 to 40 years
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 18 to 40 years
Selection Process:- The Job Selection will be based on Test and Interview.
Application Fee:- Application fee is given below in detail and can be paid through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Fee: Rs. 350/- (Rupee Three hundred fifty only)
How to Apply for JK High Court Job Vacancies 2020:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.jkhighcourt.nic.in on or before 12th October 2020.
Important Links to Remember
Advertisement Details:- Click Here