JKPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 42 vacancies | Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission released notifications, apply JKPSC jobs online @ www.jkpsc.nic.in. Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of JKPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 42 (Forty Two) Civil Judge (Junior division) vacancies.
JKPSC jobs 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||Civil Judge (Junior division)|
|No of Vacancies||42|
|Govt Dept Name||www.jkpsc.nic.in|
Civil Judge (Junior division): 42 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Civil Judge (Junior division) should have degree of Law from a university established by law in India.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- JKPSC will invite for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online.
- General:- Rs 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)
- Reserved:- Rs 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
How to apply for JKPSC vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Jammu Kashmir public service commission http;//www.jkpsc.nic.in from 1st June 2018 to 30th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 1st June 2018
Form Submission End Date: 30th June 2018