JKSSB Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 1997 Vacancies – Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 1997 Sub-Inspector/Commercial Taxes, Assistant Compiler Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at jkssb.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Sub-Inspector/Commercial Taxes, Assistant Compiler application form.
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector/Commercial Taxes, Assistant Compiler|
|No. of Vacancies||1997|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Sub-Inspector/Commercial Taxes: 350 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JKSSB Sub-Inspector/Commercial Taxes job should have Graduation from any recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
Assistant Compiler: 647 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JKSSB Assistant Compiler posts should have 10+2 Pass.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Sub-Inspector/Commercial Taxes, Assistant Compiler: 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 3 years for SC/ST/ RBA/ ALC/IB/ EWS/ PSP/ OSC, 2 years for Physical Challenged, 8 years for Ex-SM
Selection Process:- JKSSB Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Sub-Inspector/Commercial Taxes, Assistant Compiler vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Fee: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
How to apply for JKSSB Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website jkssb.nic.in from 7th December 2020 to 25th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 7th December 2020
Closing Date: 25th January 2021