JKSSB Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 580 Vacancies – Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 580 Works Supervisor, Junior Assistant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at jkssb.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Works Supervisor, Junior Assistant application form.
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Works Supervisor, Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||580|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Works Supervisor: 76 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JKSSB Works Supervisor job should have Matric pass or its equivalent from any recognized Board or University and ITI Certificate in Building Construction or Carpentry Trade.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Junior Assistant: 156 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JKSSB Junior Assistant posts should have Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing. More Details Check Official Notification.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Works Supervisor/ Junior Assistant: 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST /RBA/ ALC/IB/ EWS/ PSP/ OSC, 2 years for Physical Challenged, 8 years for Ex-SM
Selection Process:- JKSSB Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Works Supervisor/ Junior Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Fee: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
How to apply for JKSSB Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website jkssb.nic.in from 31st December 2020 to 20th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 31st December 2020
Closing Date: 20th January 2021