JKSSB Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 927 Vacancies – Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 927 Draftsman, Junior Assistant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at jkssb.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Draftsman, Junior Assistant application form.
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Draftsman, Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||927|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Draftsman: 122 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JKSSB Draftsman job should have 02 years Draftsman training Course Certificate /Diploma from any Government recognized Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
Junior Assistant: 265 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JKSSB Junior Assistant posts should have Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words per minute and Six months certificate course in Computer application from a recognized institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Check Official Notification.
Selection Process:- JKSSB Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Draftsman, Junior Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Fee: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
How to apply for JKSSB Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website jkssb.nic.in from 24th February 2021 to 24th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 24th February 2021
Closing Date: 24th March 2021