JPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 57 vacancies | Jharkhand Public Service Commission released notifications, apply JPSC jobs online @ www.jpsc.gov.in. Jharkhand Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of JPSC recruitment notifications to fill 57 (Fifty seven) Assistant Engineer vacancies.
JPSC jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||57|
|Govt Dept Name||www.jpsc.gov.in|
Assistant Engineer: 57 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer should have degree in civil engineering / mechanical engineering from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- as per company norms
Selection Process:- personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through Challan.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee Six Hundred only)
- SC/ ST/OBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One Hundred and fifty only)
How to apply for JPSC vacancies 2018:- Aspirants may apply online through official website www.jpsc.gov.in from 14th September 2018 to 29th October 2018 and send prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the controller of examination, Jharkhand public service commission, Secular road, Ranchi on or before 12th November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission Start Date: 14th September 2018
Last Submission Start Date: 29th October 2018
Last Submission Start Date for Hard copy form: 12th November 2018