JRHMS Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 847 Vacancies – Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 847 Block Accounts Manager, Medical Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Block Accounts Manager, Medical Officer application form.
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Block Accounts Manager, Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||847|
Block Accounts Manager (NHM): 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JRHMS Block Accounts Manager (NHM) job should have Inter CA / Inter ICWA / B.Com and Minimum 3 years of post qualification work experience in the relevant field. Working skills on computer and financial software is necessary.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 18218/- Per Month
Medical Officer (Ayush Mainstreaming): 53 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JRHMS Medical Officer (Ayush Mainstreaming) posts should have BAMS/ GAMS, BUMS/GUMS from recognized university/ college (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCIM act, 1970) with completion of compulsory internship and BHMS/DHMS from recognized university/ college (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCH act, 1973) with completion of compulsory internship.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 21000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2020.
- Block Accounts Manager: As per Company Rules
- Medical Officer: 45 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 2 years for OBC, 3 years for Female Unreserved
Selection Process:- JRHMS Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Block Accounts Manager, Medical Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for JRHMS Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in on or before 7th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 7th November 2020