Kannur University Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 10 Vacancies – Kannur University has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 10 Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Online application form can visit the official website at kannuruniversity.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Associate Professor, Assistant Professor application form.
Kannur University Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Kannur University|
|Name of the Post||Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Job Location||Kannur, Kerala|
Kannur University Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Notification Info
Associate Professor: 8 Posts
- Qualification: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines. A master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited research Institution/Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals. A total research score of seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in the Screening Guidelines for this post annexed to this notification.
- Salary Details: Rs. 131400- 217100/- per month
- Age Limit: 60 years
Assistant Professor: 2 Posts
- Qualification: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Ph D Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines ( as per clause 3.10, UGC Regulations 2018) shall be a mandatory qualification for the Direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in the Universities w.e.f. 01.07.2021. The Ph.D. degree from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) The Times Higher Education (THE) or The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Salary Details: Rs. 57700- 182200/- per month
- Age Limit: 40 years as on 1st January 2021
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
SC/ST: Rs. 1000/-
Other: Rs. 2000/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website on or before 30th October 2021. The candidates should submit the printout of the application along with self-attested copies of necessary certificates/ documents and a copy of the fee receipt in a spiral-bound form to “The Registrar, Kannur University, Thavakkara, Civil Station (PO), Kannur-2” on or before 12th November 2021, 5 PM.
Notification Date: 22nd September 2021
Registration Closing Date: 30th October 2021
Print Out Submitted Closing Date: 12th November 2021