21 Jobs found
Karnataka High Court recruitment 2019 to fill 21 vacancies | Karnataka High Court released notifications for freshers, apply for Karnataka High Court jobs online @ www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Karnataka High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Karnataka High Court recruitment notifications to fill around 21 District Judge vacancies
Advertisement Number:- GOB(I) 8/2019
karnataka high court recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||District Judge|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Official web Portal||www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in|
District Judge: 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in Karnataka High Court District Judge job should have must be a holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India. Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than seven years as on such date.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 51550 – 63070/- Per Month
- District Judge: 48 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for other
Selection Process:- Karnataka High Court will be conducting the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Viva Voce.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for District Judge vacancy should pay the below charges through Online & Offline.
Preliminary Examination Fee
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
Main Examination Fee
- OBC: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How to apply for Karnataka High Court recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in from 21st October 2019 to 6th November 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 21st October 2019
Form Submission End Date: 6th November 2019