71 Jobs found
Karnataka High Court recruitment 2019 to fill 71 vacancies | Karnataka High Court released notifications for freshers, apply Karnataka High Court jobs online @ www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Karnataka High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Karnataka High Court recruitment notifications to fill around 71 Civil Judge vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- CJR 24/2018
karnataka high court recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Civil Judge|
|No of Vacancies||71|
|Official web Portal||www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in|
Civil Judge: 71 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge job should have Degree in Law granted by a University established by law in India and must have been enrolled as an advocate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 11th January 2019.
- Civil Judge: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Karnataka High Court will be conduct the Preliminary Exam, Main Written Test, Computer Test for Civil Judge vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Viva-Voce.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Civil Judge vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan.
- General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Category-I: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
Main Written Exam
- General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ Category-I: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for Karnataka High Court recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in on or before 11th January 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 11th January 2019
Challan Payment: 14th January 2019