KELTRON Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 102 Vacancies – Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 102 Engineer Trainee, Engineer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at keltron.org. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Engineer Trainee, Engineer application form.
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Engineer Trainee, Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||102|
Engineer Trainee: 50 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KELTRON Engineer Trainee job should have B.Tech/BE in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ CS or B.Sc Physics/ Maths/ Electronics with Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ CS/ Applied Electronics with Minimum 60% marks.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 20500 – 37590/- Per Month
Engineer: 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join KELTRON Engineer posts should have BE/B.Tech (ECE/EEE/ MECH) with Minimum 60% marks.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20500 – 37590/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Engineer Trainee: 35 years
- Engineer: 36 years
Selection Process:- KELTRON Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Engineer Trainee, Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Engineer Trainee, Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for KELTRON Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website keltron.org on or before 25th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 25th November 2020