Kerala PSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 177 Vacancies – Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 177 Assistant Professor, Assistant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at keralapsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Professor, Assistant application form.
Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor, Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||177|
Assistant Professor: 29 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor job should have Postgraduate Degree in Homoeopathy in the concerned subject recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy and included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (Central Act 59 of 1973).
- Salary Structure:- As per UGC norms
Assistant: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Kerala PSC Assistant posts should have Bachelor Degree in any subject from a UGC recognized University or National Institute established by Government of India or Institutes established by the Government of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 27800 – 59400/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: 22 to 38 years
- Assistant: 18 to 36 years
Selection Process:- Kerala PSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, OMR, Online Test.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website keralapsc.gov.in from 27th August 2020 to 30th September 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 27th August 2020
Closing Date: 30th September 2020