Kerala PSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 136 Vacancies – Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 136 Assistant Professor, Head of Section Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at keralapsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Professor, Head of Section application form.
Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor, Head of Section|
|No. of Vacancies||136|
Assistant Professor: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor job should have MD (Anatomy)/ MS (Anatomy)/ DNB (Anatomy). Three years Physical Teaching Experience or such other Teaching experience as prescribed by the Medical Council of India. Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore – Cochin Medical Council).
- Salary Structure:- As per UGC norms
Head of Section: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Kerala PSC Head of Section posts should have First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized University after undergoing a regular course of study. Five year experience in teaching as Lecturer in Government/ Government aided or AICTE approved Polytechnic Colleges.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 42500 – 87000/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: 21 to 46 years
- Head of Section: 20 to 41years
Selection Process:- Kerala PSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Exam /OMR / Online Test and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website keralapsc.gov.in on or before 3rd February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 3rd February 2021