Kerala PSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 272 Vacancies – Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 272 High School Teacher, Assistant Manager Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at keralapsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the High School Teacher, Assistant Manager application form.
Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||High School Teacher, Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||272|
High School Teacher (English): 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Kerala PSC High School Teacher (English) job should have Bachelor Degree or Post Graduate Degree in English language and literature. B.Ed/ B.T/L.T with English as optional subject conferred or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 29200 – 62400/- Per Month
Assistant Manager (Chemical): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Kerala PSC Assistant Manager (Chemical) posts should have Degree in Chemical Engineering. Minimum one year experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 7200 – 11400/- Per Month
- High School Teacher: Not applicable
- Assistant Manager: 18 to 39 years
Selection Process:- Kerala PSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Test /OMR/ Online Test and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website keralapsc.gov.in on or before 3rd February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 3rd February 2021