Kerala PSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 331 Vacancies – Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 331 Assistant Professor, Lower Division Typist Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at keralapsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Professor, Lower Division Typist application form.
Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor, Lower Division Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||331|
Assistant Professor (Dermatology & Venereology): 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor (Dermatology & Venereology) job should have M.D/ DNB (Dermatology & Venerology)/ M.D/ DNB (Dermatology & Venerology & Leprosy)/ M.D(Dermatology)/ M.D (Dermatology including Venerology)/ M.D/ DNB (Dermatology including Venerology & Leprosy) or Three years Teaching Experience or such other teaching experience as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Lower Division Typist: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Kerala PSC Lower Division Typist posts should have Pass in SSLC or its equivalent. Typewriting Malayalam (Lower) KGTE or its equivalent. Typewriting English (Lower) KGTE and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
- Assistant Professor: 21 to 46 years
- Lower Division Typist: 18 to 36 years
Selection Process:- Kerala PSC Selection process will be on the bases of Online Exam, Written Examination.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website keralapsc.gov.in on or before 20th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 20th January 2021