KPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 24 vacancies | Karnataka Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply for KPSC jobs online @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Karnataka Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of KPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 24 vacancies in different cadres like Karnataka Public Service Commission Assistant Conservator of Forest posts – 24
Advertisement Number:- 227/2018-19
kpsc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|No of Vacancies||24|
|Official web Portal||www.kpsc.kar.nic.in|
Assistant Conservator of Forest: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest job should have B.Sc. Forestry Graduates: Must be a holder of a degree in Bachelor of Science in Forestry from a recognized University. For Science and Engineering Graduates: Must be holder of Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Science degree with two or more of the following subjects namely, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Technology or a holder of Bachelor of Engineering degree in any recognized University. The minimum marks obtained in these degree courses shall not be less than fifty percent of the maximum marks.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 28100 – 50100/- Per Month
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: 18 years
- OBC: 18 to 33 years and SC/ ST 18 to 35 years
Selection Process:- KPSC will be conduct the Computer-based Test- CBRT.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Conservator of Forest vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
- OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for KPSC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 10th September 2018 to 9th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 10th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 9th October 2018